Saturday, October 13, 2012

please sleep softly

these tiny speakers,
i listen to lies seep out of their pores and voices of old lovers who haven't aged a day since i left them.
but the love grew old and the songs got dated.
i stopped going out on dates.
now i wait patiently for fleeting moments and stares exchanged to decide the premise of new lovers. they come and go. i go and come.
i generally go too much, can't say i don't like it.
together they make sense. they help me make sense of foot steps i try and trace backwards with the thought of forward motion.




...

My photo
Culturally disorganized creature with an unhealthy love for anything remotely related to art, film, music & photography. This is me now. This is some of my photo-work. [amirah.27th @ gmail.com] Follow me here: @AmirahxT